Friday, April 22, 2011

cause of lot post

Assalamualaikum!
today, 2 post already..last night one post~
Let me say la..
oh! oh! oh!,,Blog..on Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wendesday,Thursday..there is no posts!! I'm busy.. really busy..I'm a student..or full-time student..I can say my status is FULL-TIME student..hey,I'm fouuurrteeennn..I'm a FUUUUuuuulllll-TIIIMmeee STUUUUDEnnnt..

get it?

So, I need to kodor(how to spell??) the post at weekend~ I don't want my blog look-- biase nye orang panngil perkara ni dengan istilah 'BLOG BERHABUK'..so, I want my blog looks full with post..who cares??  Its like my finger gonna 'putus/Putttuuuhhhh'..Better go out and eat bee hun coop/bee hoon soup/mee hoon/ker gane eja ?mee or bee???

well,
Sorry for my broken english!
TRY kan bagussss
baguss la TRY

No comments:

Post a Comment