Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mister Bus

AAAAaaaaHHHHhhhh!!!?
Why?? Why?? okey..Rewind..In the morning, when we prepared ourselves to go to the school,suddenly, my mom got a call from mister bus..He said that the bus is 'absence' in the morning and 'presence' in the afternoon~okey,,So, we go to the school with my mom by Myvi~new ekekek..and 3 people are in my car [tumpang] ..so, I was just like "It's okey, 10+ years old bus..well," ..and we feel okey..

then..On the afternoon, should the school finished at 3:10 PM but it finished at 3:30+ PM...AAhhhHHH~It's still okey..then,as usually Atikah,Hanani and Me walk to the bus parking..it was 'cerrok hutan'.. then we CAN'T see yellow bus!!! we were like AAAHHHH????? Tadi baru nampak pakcik jalan jongeng2 kat sekolah pastu dah tinngalkan kite pulak daaahhh??? WHAT THE HELL???!!!! so..I was so geram gile2 balek  je nge Kak Ziqoh..Huh~ I dalam otak rase macm nak emmmphpphphhphphp jeerr!!! geram gile siooottttt!!! DIE!!!

luahan perasaan semata2~
Sorry for broken english~
AHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment