Friday, April 22, 2011

Mukhayyam oh!

We were shock by a news said:
"Mukhayyam pada hari Khamis ini!"
I was like-AAaaaaaaaa!!?
well well well..It's truth!! Shock by a news said mukhayyam! oww! whuts Mukhayyam?? dalam perkataan lain boleh di panngil dengan Perkhemahan dot dot dot..but this is Mukhayyam Dakhili..Dakhili means dalaman..so, Perkhemahan dalaman (indoor??) owh owh!! I was not feel comfortable when we were..Mukhayyam (sorry for baddd englishh) yeah,,for me..Mukhayyam Dakhili is 'Dry camping'..yup..D.R.Y~

  First! It's was Thursday..yeah..I was like no! Please ! Don't! on that night before..on the morning I was yawning and again said no! Please ! Don't ! then just ride the bus and 100 times I remind my mother to take me at the school on right 3:00 PM Friday..well..again sorry for my broken englissshhh..well,I was packing a lot of things/items/or whatt+s in my big belly blue bag (BBBB) named Apacss ekekekek..and 3:30 PM Thursday was there and mean that we are in the 'DRY camp' already~

Oh! we were tired cause DENDAs,HUKUMANs,LARIANs and WHATT+s.. And I got no 'selera' to eat..I only want to drink drink and drink and drink and go to the toilet..and drink again..well..short stories(Pendek cerita) I dosn't have bath for 2 days and 1 night at 'DRY camp'..FACTS-I was pumping 30 times and run 4 times around the school and right in time..

Oh!Trekking??whut the spell??rock climbing walking??or whateva is the whatt+s..I can't belive I CAN finished that Trekking???..When we reached the school and we feel like AHhhh! Alhamdulillah!!! (penangan minum air 100 plus 100ml+ air mineral 400ml ekekeke..got enough sugar to ACTIVE!!

At 3:4+ PM Friday, I was like AAAHHHhhh!! It's OOveeeerr!! It'ss not more DRYYyyy! then my mom take me home and treat me KFC bebeh!! well..I got no nafsu to eat..ekekek..Just want to take bath and sleep!
well!!! 
SOORY FOR BROKEN ENGLISH
just try to write into english..
try to improve my english..

No comments:

Post a Comment